For more info on health-related topics, go here: https://bit.ly/3dnGI2y
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: https://bit.ly/2JbISDo
SIBO or Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth: http://bit.ly/2tcU8bP
Phytic Acid: http://bit.ly/2Gu1sYy
Insulin Resistance: http://bit.ly/2UoZtrV
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about the hidden nutritional deficiencies. There are hidden sources of why people have these nutritional deficiencies despite taking vitamins. Nutrients are the helper factors that help chemistry work well through the body by formation of body tissue and the body chemicals to allow these chemical processes to occur, protect against diseases, and protect cells against the damage.
1. Low Stomach Acid (Stomach) – Not having enough hydrochloric acid will give a hard time absorption of minerals (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus) and trace minerals (zinc, selenium, etc.). Stomach acid is needed to help break down protein into amino acids. One of the purposes of having stomach acid is to kill off microbes.
2. Low Bile (Gallbladder) – The gallbladder is not working or is missing, you wouldn’t be able to get sufficient fat-soluble vitamins (vitamin A, D, E, K), essential fatty acids, DHA, and Omega 3 fatty acids.
Vitamin A: For the eyes, immune system, and sinuses
Vitamin D: Bone pain, depression, immune problems
Vitamin E: Tired, low tolerance to stress, low endurance
Vitamin K: K1 and K2 are really important in driving calcium out of the soft tissues, arteries, and joints.
3. Low Enzymes (Pancreas) – The pancreas produces most of the enzymes in the body. People who have diabetes or pre-diabetes don’t have the capacity for pancreatic function and not having enough enzymes will have all sorts of undigested incomplete food particles that could create bloating and gas.
4. SIBO or Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth – microbes are growing in a place where they shouldn’t be, the microbes then will eat up all the nutrients. 90% of the nutrient absorption happens in the small intestine.
5. Decrease Flora (Friendly Bacteria called the microbiome) – by taking antibiotics or being exposed to glyphosate in GMO foods that kills the microbes and without the flora, it wouldn’t recycle the bile. The flora is important in breaking down fiber and helps make vitamins.
6. Raw Vegetables/Nuts/Seeds – There are certain compounds in raw foods that are protective anti-oxidants.
7. Insulin Resistance – The purpose of insulin is not just to help regulate blood sugars but also helps to absorb nutrients in the cell.
8. Non-food-based vitamins – Synthetic vitamins are not based on foods and is made from chemicals.
9. Bad Diet – Fix the diet first, then add the supplements.
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg’s products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis
View original video by clicking here.