Avoid ALL Keto Side Effects Easily
FREE COURSE http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Healthy Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting:
Kidney Stones and High oxalate foods:
Watch this BEFORE you start keto!
0:00 Avoid ALL keto side effects easily
0:29 Keto symptoms and remedies
8:56 How to bulletproof your immune system course
In this video, we’re going to talk about how to avoid all keto side effects.
Many people are afraid of experiencing the keto flu or other side effects when going on a ketogenic diet. However, if you start on the healthy version of keto from the beginning, you shouldn’t experience any adverse side effects.
Here are the symptoms and remedies for common keto side effects.
1. Brain fog – This could be a vitamin B1 deficiency or low ketones—use nutritional yeast and MCT oil.
2. Gout/high uric acid – Take a green drink, like wheatgrass juice or other leafy green vegetable juice. This will regulate your pH.
3. High cholesterol – This means you need more bile salts to break down cholesterol.
4. Kidney stones – This could be not enough water or potassium citrate. 2 liters of water a day is ideal. Also, avoid high-oxalate foods, like almonds, spinach, and chocolate.
5. Digestion issues – Adjust vegetable intake (could be too much or not enough), take bile salts, avoid lectins, and take betaine hydrochloride or apple cider vinegar.
6. Acne – Avoid dairy products.
7. Palpitations & muscle cramps – Increase magnesium, potassium, and sea salt.
8. Irritability – Use vitamin B1.
9. Gallbladder pain – Avoid nuts and peanut butter.
10. Bad breath – Increase leafy greens and lower protein.
11. Rash – Increase B vitamins (nutritional yeast).
12. Fatigue or keto flu – Sea salt and potassium.
13. Sleeplessness – Increase calcium (calcium citrate or calcium lactate) and sea salt.
Check out my other videos on how to start a healthy keto diet the right way.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain how to avoid keto symptoms. I’ll see you in the next video.
View original video by clicking here.