It was great to chat with Craig Emmerich (author of the book “Keto” and the PMSF Cookbook and hubby to Maria Emmerich) in less than 24 hours.
Topics on the agenda include:
– What are the biggest misconceptions in the low carb/keto nutrition space?
– When is dialling up protein % appropriate (e.g. PSMF)?
– What have you changed your mind on in the past five years?
– What are the most common issues you encounter with your clients who come to you for guidance?
– What would you change in Ketoland if you could?
– Does fat or protein with nutrient density and satiety?
– Where do you see the keto movement heading in the future?
Blog – https://optimisingnutrition.com/blog/
Data Driven Fasting – https://www.datadrivenfasting.com/home
Nutrient Optimiser – https://nutrientoptimiser.com/
Big Fat Keto Lies – https://www.bigfatketolies.com/big-fat-keto-lies
Nutribooster Recipe Books – https://app.optimisingnutrition.com/recipe-books
Data Driven Fasting Challenge – https://www.datadrivenfasting.com/optin
Nutritional Optimisation Masterclass – https://app.optimisingnutrition.com/masterclass
View original video by clicking here.