Full Recipe Here:
KETO FRIED RICE (makes 2 servings) :
* 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
* 2 tsp/12 g Minced Garlic
* 62 g Red Bell Pepper, chopped
* 340 g/1 Bag Frozen Cauliflower Rice (the one from ALDI is our fave!)
* 8 oz Cooked and Diced Chicken Thigh
* 2 Eggs
* 1 tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
* 7 g Green Onion, chopped
1. On medium high heat add sesame oil, garlic, and red bell pepper to a skillet. Cook until bell peppers still have a slight crunch to them.
2. Add full bag of frozen riced cauliflower and cook until moisture has evaporated. You’ll begin to see the cauliflower brown on the edges when its ready.
3. Add pre-cooked chicken thigh and stir into your rice mixture.
4. Create a well in the middle of your pan by moving rice mixture to the sides.
5. Scramble your eggs in a separate bowl and add to the center of the well you’ve created in your skillet.
6. Once egg begins to bubble, stir gently until cooked through.
7. Once egg is fully cooked, stir everything together in you skillet.
8. Add Braggs liquid aminos and stir.
9. Garnish with green onion and black sesame seeds
To assemble :
Pack half of the fried rice into a small bowl and place a plate on top. Carefully flip the bowl and plate together then lift bowl. Ta-Da!!! Now you have a beautiful, low-carb fried rice ready to serve!
Hot tip : Douse in Srirarcha. We love that stuff. Also, feel free to sub for any protein you’d like Tofu, Beef, Bacon, etc.
MACROS ( 1 serving ) :
Calories – 223.4 kcal
Fat – 15.6 g
Protein – 9.6 g
Carbs – 4.7 g
Instagram : @fullkourseketo
For Business or Sponsorship please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget :
SUBSCRIBE and LIKE this video if you enjoyed it!
View original video by clicking here.