Friday Night Keto Noodles
Serves 4 easily
4 Packages of Healthy Noodle noodles
½ ( or more) cup or more of sheep’s milk feta (chopped into bite sized pieces)
1 green bell pepper (chopped finely)
½ yellow or red onion
1 small shaved carrot
1 tsp ground red pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
3-4 precooked chicken basil/ kielbasa sausage links (basically use your favorite organic sausage)
2 tablespoons or more of Healthy Oil of Choice (coconut, olive, or organic grass fed butter)
- Melt oil in a pan
- Chop the green bell pepper and onions, saute the veggies in a pan, along with the carrots. Approx 4-6 min until slightly tender.
- Chop up the sausage into bite sized pieces, add the sausage to the pan with the veggies.
- Rinse the noodles in water.
- Once the sausage is browned, add the noodles to the pan. Toss the noodles around until they are coated with the veggie/sausage mixture.
- Lastly, add the chopped feta and stir.
- Let all of the flavors marry for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, enjoy it on a Friday or any other day of the week!