4 large chicken breasts ( cut into small bite sized pieces)
1 large bag of frozen or fresh broccoli
2 or 3 bell peppers (pick your colors)
1 large onion
2 tablespoons of Mrs. Dash original seasoning (this seasoning mix is salt free so you will want to add salt to taste to your recipe)
2 tablespoons of Kinder’s Buttery Steakhouse seasoning mix (this seasoning mix has salt in it)
Salt to taste
Suggestions: serve with cauliflower rice
- Place broccoli on a parchment lined baking sheet, drizzle or brush with coconut oil.
- Place broccoli in a 450 degree oven and bake until almost burned or your desired texture is achieved.
- Place more coconut oil in a pan and let it heat up. ( Spritz the pan with a finger of water, if the water jumps in the pan, the pan is ready for the chicken. Add the cut chicken breast to the hot pan. Cook in small batches so the chicken pieces do not touch while cooking.
Note: This lets each individual piece get a nice brown color around the entirety of the piece.
- While each batch of chicken is cooking, sprinkle some of the seasoning of your choice onto the pieces. Remove when cooked through. Add the next batch and repeat the steps listed.
- Once all of the chicken has been cooked and removed from the pan, add bell peppers and onions. You may need to add a little more coconut oil to the pan. Stir fry until desired texture is achieved.
More Notes:I like my broccoli almost burned and my peppers a little crunchy.
Add cauliflower rice to a bowl and top with chicken, broccoli and pepper/ onion mixture.
This recipe will feed a family of 4 and you will have leftovers.