6 large chicken breasts
2 bottles of Healthy Choice Green Goddess Dressing
2 tablespoons of Gourmet Garden Ginger Stir-In paste
2 tablespoons of Gourmet Garden Thai Seasoning Stir-In paste
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the dressing, ginger and Thai seasoning paste. Mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- In a large mixing bowl place half of the chicken on the bowl and pour half of the marinade mixture on top. With a large pair of tongs or gloved hands move the chicken around in the mixture until every piece is covered.
- Repeat with the remaining half of chicken and marinade.
- Cover the large bowl with a cover of your choice.
- Place in the refrigerator and let it marinade for at least 4 hrs.
- Once the chicken is ready, heat the grill too medium high.
- Grill the chicken until it is cooked thoroughly and reaches an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
- Serve along with some delicious roasted broccoli and/or brussels sprouts. (Recipes to come!)