Keto Noodles with Kickin Chicken and Broccoli
(Serves 2 Adults with leftovers) (Unless you’re really hungry!)
4 Packages of Healthy Noodles
2 lbs of boneless chicken (breast/thigh any cut will do)
2 10.8oz bags of frozen broccoli
1/2 Vidalia Onion
6 non-spicy jalapeños
2 tablespoons garlic powder
2 tablespoons onion powder
4 tablespoons butter
3 teaspoons black pepper
Salt to tast
Crushed red pepper for the kick ( Add the crushed red pepper flakes to any or all of the three elements of the dish to make it a big kick or a little kick)
You can also top some parmesan cheese for an extra pop of flavor!
- Cut chicken in to small bit sized pieces
- Add half of the chicken to a pan with 1-2 tablespoons of butter to a med-high pan
- Season with salt and 1 tsp pepper
- After the chicken starts to cook add half of the jalapeños
- Cook until done, remove from pan and repeat with the remaining chicken and peppers.
- Heat pan to med-high
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of butter to a large pan add
- Add the onion and toss around in the butter
- Add the frozen broccoli toss around with the onions
- Sprinkle 1 tbs of garlic and onion powder- 1 tsp black pepper (or to taste) pinch of salt
- Cover the pan with a lid and turn to medium heat
- Let the frozen broccoli cook and steam until tender
- Open the noodle packages – drain – rinse with water for about 1min.
- Put butter in medium heat pan, once melted, add the noodles
- Sprinkle the noodles with 1 tbs of garlic and onion powder, 1 tsp of black pepper (or to taste) pinch of salt
- Sauté until all of the noodles are warm and coasted in butter.
Place the noodles in a bowl, top with chicken and broccoli. Enjoy!