Keto Peanut Pecan Butter Balls
Yields about 24 balls, depending on how big or small you make them.
Peanut pecan filling:
½ cup peanut butter ( I am a huge fan of Jiff or Skippy)
½ cup pecan butter
⅔ cup swerve “confectioners” sugar
½ cup almond flour
Shredded unsweetened coconut (to sprinkle on top)
(2) 3oz bars of 70% or above dark chocolate
6 tablespoons swerve “confectioners” sugar
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Lolly sticks (if making pops)
- In a bowl, combine all of the peanut pecan ball filling ingredients until well mixed and a dough is formed
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Form 1 inch-ish balls from peanut pecan butter mixture. Arrange them in a single layer on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place them in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to harden. (If making peanut pecan pops, go ahead and stick the lolly stick in the middle of the ball. I like to leave the balls in the freezer for 1 hour.
- The longer you let them freeze the easier it will be to handle them while dipping or drizzling chocolate. Depending on my time and patience level I will put on some gloves and actually dip the entire ball in chocolate. Other times I have simply drizzled the chocolate over the top of the peanut pecan balls. Either way you choose, they will turn out delicious.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add all of the chocolate coating ingredients. Microwave in 30 – 45 sec intervals, thoroughly stirring in between until the chocolate mixture is melted and smooth.
- Remove the peanut pecan balls from the freezer. Dip or drizzle the chocolate over the balls until desired coating is achieved.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes
- Refrigerate until the chocolate shell is hardened, about an hour or more.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.