Keto Pizza Crust – NO Cauliflower
The only keto friendly low-carb pizza crust without cauliflower that actually tastes like a regular pizza crust. GUARANTEE!
Cauliflower pizza crusts hardly ever mean low-carb or keto-friendly. In most cases, the crust has a tiny bit of cauliflower and just makes the crust thinner to reduce the amount of carbohydrates. Don’t be fooled by cauliflower pizza crusts, my keto friends.
Make this ketogenic pizza crust and you’ll be convinced that you can eat pizza that doesn’t have a different taste from the real thing. Your kids or spouse won’t even know they’re eating a keto pizza.
This recipe is simple and easy to make. Make more than one at a time and freeze the extras.
///// KETO PIZZA CRUST RECIPE
3/4 to 1 Cup Almond Flour (90g) (replace little with coconut flour for more crisp)
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
3 tbsp Cream Cheese
1 tsp Italian Seasoning (optional)
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1. Place dry ingredients together in a bowl (almond flour, mozzarella cheese, seasoning).
2. Microwave dry mix for 32 seconds just to soften the cheese.
3. Lightly mix the egg and room temperature cream cheese together. Cream cheese chunks are ok.
4. Mix both dry and wet ingredients together to form a dough ball.
5. On parchment paper apply a thin layer of olive oil big about 12 inches in diameter and place your dough ball on it.
6. Place another sheet of parchment paper (or heavy freezer paper for wrinkle-free rolling pin action), and press down with your hand on the dough before using the rolling pin to get it started. Lightly press with a rolling pin to spread the dough.
7. If you want a nice round shape, use a frying pan lid to shape it
8. Remove the top sheet of paper and place the dough into the oven at 390º F for 10 minutes. Keep in mind we don’t want to fully cook the crust because we still need to add the sauce and toppings.
9. Remove from oven and add sauce, cheese, and toppings.
///// KETO PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE
What makes pizza sauce different than pasta marinara sauce? The answer is more tomato paste. So, find yourself a no-sugar-added marinara sauce that you like, and add 1-2 tablespoons of tomato paste to 1-2 tablespoons of marinara. Simply 1:1 ratio. The sugar you see in tomato paste is ok because it’s naturally occurring and you only have a small amount.
////////// FREE Keto Grocery Visual Guide: Grocery Swapping by Jacki Taylor
////////// Personalized Keto Coaching
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/pg/quitterslose/groups/?ref=page_internal
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/quitterslose/
View original video by clicking here.