Ingredients: Pumpkin Bread
7 Large Eggs
2 Cups of Pumpkin Puree
2 Teaspoons liquid stevia
8 Small Packets of Stevia
2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice
4 Cups of Blanched Almond Flour
1 Teaspoon of Pink Salt
2 Teaspoons of Baking Soda
1 Cup of Swerve Confectioners Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Butter (Softened)
½ Teaspoon of Vanilla
1-2 Tablespoons of Coconut Milk (other other milk liquid you prefer)
- Preheat your oven to 350* F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk the eggs. Then add the pumpkin puree, stevia, pumpkin spice, vanilla and whisk all together. (Note: If you do not have pumpkin spice, you can use cinnamon)
- Gradually add the almond flour and mix with a large mixing spoon.
- Add the salt and baking soda and mix till well incorporated.
- Line two large 9.25 x 5.25 non-stick loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Spray the inside of the parchment paper, with a non-stick spray.
- Evenly distribute half of the batter between both of the loaf pans.
- Bake for about 35 min until a knife inserted in the top comes out clean. (Note: Keep an eye on the bread the first time you bake it, due to ovens baking things a little differently.)
- Once the bread is done, pull both loaves out of the oven and let them sit in the pan for at least 30 minutes.
- While the bread is resting, mix all of the icing ingredients together until you get the desired creamy icing consistency you want.
- After 30 minutes pour/drizzle the icing on top of the bread and enjoy!