Please Hit the LIKE Button, SUBSCRIBE & Leave A COMMENT!! (It Really Helps Us and We’ll LOVE You for it)
A super easy Keto Tuna Spaghetti recipe with Low Carb Shirataki Noodles.
Free Printable Recipe Card: https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-tuna-spaghetti/
Net Carbs – 1g, Fat – 30g, Protein – 27g
Keto Tuna Shirataki Spaghetti Ingredients
– 1 pkt of Shirataki Spaghetti Noodles
– 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
– 2 cloves of Garlic, sliced
– 1 Lemon, zest
– 2 x 5oz cans of Tuna, drained (approximately 210g/7.5oz drained)
– 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
– 2 tablespoons of Parsley, roughly chopped
– Salt, to taste
– Pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons of Salted Butter
– 1 ounce of Parmesan Cheese, freshly shredded
If you love our recipes and want us to make more tasty keto recipes please like our videos and subscribe to our channel.
For thousands more low-carb Keto Recipes visit our website: https://www.myketokitchen.com/
About My Keto Kitchen
My Keto Kitchen takes everyday meals and turns them into easy to make low-carb recipes for people on the ketogenic diet.
Most of our recipes are suitable for Paleo and are Gluten-Free also.
Follow us on:
#ketorecipes #keto #myketokitchen
View original video by clicking here.