Skip to content
For the chili
For the spice mix
- Place ground beef in a non-stick skillet. Brown the ground beef, add the onion, peppers, and garlic, and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant. Some of the meat can still be just a little pink. (It will finish cooking in the slow cooker)
- Move the cooked meat and veggies to a slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the spices, and set the slow cooker to low for 6 hours.
- The slow cooker helps to marry all of the delicious flavors.
- When the chili/soup is done, pour into bowls and add shredded cheese, sour cream, and parsley.