1 2-4 lb Pork Boston Butt Roast (bone in)
2 tablespoons of cracked black pepper
Note: Smoking the meat before putting it in the oven is completely optional. If you don’t have a smoker, cooking the pork in the oven will produce a delicious roast too. That being said, just skip the smoker instructions and move on to the oven info below.
For the Smoker:
- Rub both mustards all over the roast. If you need more mustard, just add more, the mustard helps the meat to not only taste delicious, but aids in the tenderising of this delicious piece of meat.
- Once you have rubbed the meat with the mustard, flip the meat, fat side up and pour the Mango Habanero Wing Sauce all over the top, sprinkle a liberal amount of cracked black pepper on top.
- Put the roast in the smoker on 250* degrees for two hours
- Remove the roast from the smoker and place it in the oven at “ 250 degrees”.
- Depending on your roast size follow the USDA guidelines for when your pork roast will be done.
- When it is done, pull the roast out of the oven and let it rest for at least 10 minutes before pulling apart and devouring.
*Bonus* Keto Slow Cooker Green Beans Recipe!!
6-8 Regular Sized cans of cut green beans (You can add more if your feeding a big crowd)
1 bone from the pork roast (the more bits of meat left on the bone the better)
Cracked black pepper
Salt to taste
Place all of the ingredients in the slow cooker for 8 hrs on low. Prepare for your mouth to be overjoyed!