I have never purchased a Keto sample box before. But in reality they are a genius idea! Sample the treats, if you don’t like some of them, you are not faced with the decision to waste and throw the rest away.
So the first box I want to blog about is the Low Carb Snack Box – Keto Friendly & Low Sugar Bars, Brownies, Pastry, Gummies, Sweets – Premium Variety Gift Box
I am going to start at the top left and work my way down, giving you a score from myself and kiddos on the products in this box.
- Brownies – both kinds were delicious and word purchasing regular sized packages. Both my kids gave the chocolate one two thumbs up, and my two thumbs went to the birthday cake option. 10 out of 10
- Smart Sweets Gummies – both bags were freaking delicious! My kids really like the sour watermelon option, I was a fan of the red fish gummy. 10 out of 10
- Birch Benders Cookie a la cup – Um, yeah, I wish I had more. I shared this one cup with my spouse, and was sad to see it go. 12 out of 10!
- Catalina Crunch Cookies – These orea-like cookies were really good. I think my spouse liked them more than I did. He gave them a 10 out of 10.
- Legendary Food Tasty Pastry – Both of them were amazing! Better than the high sugar alternative that almost everyone has eaten at least once in their life. I could eat this pastry all day long. The box came with a brown sugar cinnamon and strawberry flavor. I truly could not decide which one I like better. They were both off the charts delicious!!!! 20 out of 10!
- Sweet Well strawberry meringue bites – These were delicious. I savored a few every day to make the bag last longer. Light, fluffy and delectable! 10 out of 10.
- Keto Wheyfer – So I thought the vanilla cream wheyfer was excellent. Light, not too sweet, and a nice crunch. The cookies and cream option was not so yummy. It had little flavor and fell apart too easily. Vanilla Cream 10 out of 10/ Cookies and Cream 0 out of 10.