8 Tablespoons of (swerve or other keto friendly sweetener)
6 Tablespoons of almond flour
2 Heaping Tablespoons of cornstarch
1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
3 Tablespoons of butter
- In a medium saucepan combine all the ingredients (except the butter)
- Stir on high heat continuously until the mixture bubbles and thickens to a gravy consistency
- Remove from the heat and add 3 tablespoon of butter
- Stir until the butter is well incorporated
- Fill 6-7 small cups with the pudding mixture
- Cover each cup with plastic wrap, or aluminium foil
- Let the cups sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours, they will be even better if you can let them sit in the fridge overnight.
Toppings: You can add no sugar added chocolate chips, nuts, whip cream…..the possibilities are endless!