1. First, for the salad, I used a base of finely sliced purple cabbage and green cabbage. You want these to be thin. I used about half a small size of each.
2. To the cabbage, add thinly sliced cucumber matchsticks, finely sliced red bell pepper, and some carrots for good measure. If you’re strict keto, feel free to swap the carrots for radish.
3. Now, for the ultimate dressing! Use these measurements as a baseline, and then feel free to adjust to taste as you like.
4. In a small food processor or blender, add 5 heaping tablespoons of unsweetened peanut butter, juice of 2 small limes, 2 tablespoons soy (or tamari) sauce, 1 tsp fish sauce, 1 tsp spicy garlic chili crunch, 1 to 2 tablespoon chili flakes (or fresh chili), 1 tsp liquid monk fruit sweetener or maple syrup (you can use crystallized sweetener if you prefer, but just dont over do it as you dont want this too sweet), 3 cloves garlic, fresh ground pepper, and just a small pinch of salt.
5. You’ll want to blend the above, then add about 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup of water and process/blend again as the above mixture can be slightly creamy. You’ll want to water it down with this. Give it a taste, then add more of what you like!
6. Pour dressing over salad, toss everything well together, then top your salad with crunchy peanuts and fresh finely chopped cilantro for a burst of freshness.
Two-Week Keto Challenge
#ketorecipes #lazyketorecipes #ketodiet #easyketorecipes
#ketogenicdiet #ketodietforbeginners #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet #keto #ketomeal #ketoluchrecipes #ketodinnerrecipes #ketobreakfast #ketoweightlossrecipes #ketodietrecipes #lowcarbrecipes #highproteinrecipes #lowcarbketopasta #ketopasta
©️ Credit to: @shredhappens
My Husband Says I’m Addicted To Shopping…
But After Losing 34lbs
None Of My Old Clothes Fit!
Enjoy Delicious, Sugar-Free, Low-Carb Desserts and Still Be On Keto
Introducing a New Approach To The Ketogenic Diet For Men And Women Over The Age of 50
The US Army’s Forgotten Food Miracle!!!
And 126 Superfoods That You Can Store Without Refrigeration for Years
View original video by clicking here.