There are three important things you need to know about tea before you have your next cup. Check this out!
0:00 Is tea healthy?
0:23 What are tannins?
2:37 Heavy metals in tea
3:45 Bleached tea bags
3:58 What to do if you drink tea
4:30 Learn more about green tea!
Many people drink tea on a daily basis. But, there are three things you need to know if you’re a tea drinker.
Three important things to know about tea:
1. Certain teas are high in tannins
• Tannins bind iron, zinc, and calcium
• Tannins block the absorption of vitamin B1 (a B1 deficiency may cause anxiety)
2. Certain teas are loaded with heavy metals (aluminum, lead, and arsenic)
• Teas from China may have higher amounts of heavy metals and pesticides
3. Certain tea bags are bleached with chlorine
• The chemical used (epichlorohydrin) is a carcinogen
You don’t need to stop drinking tea altogether. You just need to do a few simple things first, including:
1. Ensuring your tea is organic
2. Taking vitamin B1 and minerals
3. Buying loose leaf tea or making sure your tea bags are bleach-free
4. Researching your tea and finding out where your tea comes from
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg’s products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 57, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain what you should do if you drink tea often. I’ll see you in the next video.
View original video by clicking here.