GET DR. BERG’S TRACE MINERAL HERE https://bit.ly/3uJJqqH
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
0:00 Trace Minerals FAQ
0:06 Trace Minerals Enhanced vs. my old Trace Minerals Liquid
0:32 The importance of a blend of trace minerals
6:17 About trace minerals
Today I want to introduce you to my new product called Trace Minerals Enhanced. I did have a trace mineral product in the past that was a liquid, but this is a new and improved version. The old product, being a liquid, could get messy. I also wanted to add some additional trace minerals to this product to make it even better.
The most important trace mineral that I wanted to add in a higher amount is zinc. But, if you take one trace mineral over a long period of time without the other trace minerals with it, this can cause deficiencies in the other trace minerals. So, I added a few key trace minerals in a blend of all of the other trace minerals. There are over 74 trace minerals in this product.
Trace minerals are minerals needed in very small amounts. They are cofactors in the biochemistry of the body. You have different enzymes that are proteins that are building tissues, breaking food down, and are involved in the different chemical reactions. Trace minerals are essential in those chemical reactions.
Consider taking 1-2 capsules per day on an empty stomach.
Here are a few of the trace minerals that I added to my Trace Minerals Enhanced product:
• Supports a healthy immune system
• Is needed for vitamin A to be utilized in the body
• Is involved in epithelial tissue integrity
• Is involved in skin, reproduction, and the immune system
• Is important in strengthening ligaments
• Is involved in bone formation, cartilage, different enzymes, and the immune system
• Is involved in making collagen
• Supports a healthy immune system
• Supports ligaments
• Supports a healthy thyroid
• Helps in the formation of thyroid hormones
• Supports estrogen balance
• One of the most important antioxidants
• Is very important in converting thyroid hormones
• Is helpful in buffering excess amounts of mercury
• Supports the immune system
• Can help prevent muscle cramping
• Supports bone health
• Is involved in building testosterone
• May help reduce pain
• Supports the cells that make insulin
• Is involved in stabilizing mood and reducing stress
• Is involved in detoxification
• Could potentially help lower uric acid
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 56 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: https://bit.ly/3buEnBn
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://bit.ly/3eD9ahz
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Thanks for watching! Check out my Trace Minerals Enhanced product. You might want to give it a try.
View original video by clicking here.